This is an entry level position at Lucro. The primary function of this position is support for the underwriting staff. Training will be provided to enable the candidate to perform the essential functions of the job. This position should underwrite basic reviews and perform other basic underwriting functions as requested by management. Success in this position may allow for further employment opportunities within our company.
- Spread tax returns for borrowers and guarantors using spreading software.
- Process basic review credit requests in the prescribed service standard which would entail training to underwrite loan requests to existing member policy, industry and regulatory standards. The review process could entail making recommendations within financial institution policy guidelines, if required.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with Lucro staff through verbal communication, telephone and written communication, if required.
- Return all inquiries within the prescribed service standard.
Working towards an education equivalent to a college degree in business administration, finance or accounting is preferred. Ability to analyze financial statements including those contained in tax forms.
Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat is needed. Ability to work in a team environment and work independently as needed. Attention to detail is essential. Courtesy in dealing with others is required. Work involves contact within the organization and with members. Contact usually involving routine, non-sensitive issues. Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills. Flexible to perform other duties and projects as assigned. Punctuality and strong work ethic is required.
- Meets or exceeds Lucro contractual deadlines as specified on current fee schedule.
- Meets or exceeds Lucro department deadlines as specified by manager.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable NCUA Member Business Loan (MBL) regulations.
- Exhibits a strong commitment to external and internal customer service.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, initiative and teamwork
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role. Employee is generally in a seated position the majority of the workday. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Position requires viewing of multiple computer screens on desk. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Come thrive with us! The Lucro team is a close knit family who would love to welcome you as our newest member!